RESERVATIONS AND PAYMENT
- Reservations must be paid in full at time of registration. We ask that you please come to the office prior to your scheduled check out to make arrangements if you wish to stay longer than your booked stay.
- All reservations and payments must be made using a credit card or cash deposit.
- Long weekends – minimum three (3) nights stay required – no refund for cancellation
- Failure to show up on reservation day will result in full charges for the length of time booked and no refunds
- Services: WiFi, water, power, sewer, garbage, recycling
- Power is limited as designated in each area. RVs who use more power (e.g. using double air conditioners or air conditioners and microwaves at the same time) and trip their breaker are subject to a reset fee.
- All campers and RVs using the resort’s water from public water spigots are asked to let the water run for five minutes before connecting to water hook-ups to eliminate stagnant water entering your RV unit.
- Sites must be cleaned before checking out. If the site is left without complete cleanup , a clean-up fee will be charged.
- All household garbage and recycling must be placed in the receptacles provided by the resort. Garbage other than household garbage is NOT to be disposed of in our receptacles and instead removed from the resort by the camper. Discarded or broken things left on your site at the resort will be charged a site clean-up fee.
- Any and all decks, gravel driveways, sheds, or fences must be approved by management prior to construction (leaseholders and seasonal campers only)
- Each sewage outlet has a screw cap, please replace the cap when leaving.
- All RVs must have sewer connections which seal tightly.
- Only non-toxic cleaning chemicals and eco-friendly toilet paper may be used in RV units connected to our septic system.
- Seasonal sites must be kept clean and presentable throughout the season and must be cleaned corner to corner at the end of the season or a charge of $200 for maintenance/cleaning will apply. Leaseholders are responsible for the maintenance of their own sites.
- Overdue payment of any tenancy will automatically be charged to your credit card.
- Failure to pay your rent when due will result in your RV being locked until payment is received.
- Seasonal site holders are asked to contact the office in the spring, or any time that your contact information changes, so that we have an update of your current information.